When Comparing Our Rates
Please consider the many complimentary amenities you will enjoy at the Crowne Pointe, with an added value of over $100 a day. We want you to enjoy your vacation without worrying about hidden charges!
Crowne Pointe Room Rates
What’s included: Complimentary cooked to order hot breakfast, wine and cheese social poolside every afternoon (5-6pm), indoor Shui Spa use (steam room, sauna and salt water hot tub), heated salt water dipping pool, outdoor salt water hot tub (open 24 hours) free parking, free local and 800 calls, free WiFi, expanded concierge services, coffee and tea all day and luggage storage. We proudly feature Beekman 1802 in room guest amenities.
Room Rate Range 2019
Book Direct With Us For Guaranteed Lowest Rate.
Rates shown represent ranges during specific times of the year. Rates may vary from weekdays to weekends and holidays. For accurate rates for a specific date, please use the above Reservation Wizard.
|January – March||$109 – 359|
|April – May 25th||$129 – 379|
|May 26th – June 22nd||$189 – 629|
|June 23rd – September 10th||$279 – 769|
|September 11th – October 21st||$199 – 519|
|October 22nd – December 28th||$109 – 429|
Please visit our sister property The Brass Key Guesthouse, just 100 steps away!
Please note the following:
Rates are based on double occupancy; there is an additional charge of $50 per person per night for each person after two. Minimum stay, Holiday Rates, and Weekday/Weekend rates may apply. Rates subject to change. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted at the Inn. Visa/Mastercard, Discover, and American Express accepted.
(Memorial Day to Labor Day) Cancellations or shortened stays will require at least 21 days notice prior to the arrival date in order to avoid full forfeiture of your deposit. At all other times, we require 7 days notice. As is common in resort locations, there are no refunds for shortened stays. A cancellation fee of $75.00 plus tax will be assessed for all cancellations. All cancellation fees are subject to tax in the state of MA.
We have one pet-friendly room (rm 201), please call 508-487-6767 to inquire.
Ask about our special romance value packages. Enjoy a romantic dinner in our restaurant.
The Crowne Pointe Inn guarantees the rates you find on our website www.crownepointe.com are the best possible! We understand your time is valuable and want you to feel secure that you do not need to search the Internet for a better price. While the management of The Crowne Pointe Inn strives to ensure the best price will be found at www.crownepointe.com, we will honor any lower rate found elsewhere from a valid and identifiable source.*
*Terms and Conditions:
- The guarantee is honored only for guests holding a confirmed reservation previously made with the Crowne Pointe Inn.
- The rate you locate must be for the same room type, length of stay, number of guests and same dates.
- You must locate the lower rate within 24 hours of making your confirmed reservation. If you find a lower rate, contact Crowne Pointe Inn Reservations immediately so we can research your claim.
- Offer excludes all packages, special events, taxes or incidental charges.
- Corporate rates, negotiated group rates, and AAA discounts do not apply.
Crowne Pointe Inn reserves the right to discontinue this policy at any time.
“I visit Ptown every summer. Each time I stay at the Crowne Pointe.
It’s warm, comfortable, feels like old friends. I love the breakfasts and dinner was amazing”Chad Hunter
Amenities at the Inn
- Shui Spa unlimited access passincluded with all rooms (use of eucalyptus infused steam room, large mineral soaking tub & sauna)
- Complimentary owners’ wine, beer and cheese afternoon social
- Complimentary gourmet hot breakfast
- Complimentary Internet access
- Heated in-ground dipping pool
- In-ground 10-person hot tub
- Express check in/out
- Full Bar Menu Available
- Full Service Restaurant – The Pointe Serving Dinner
- Free Parking
- Complimentary private concierge service
- Complimentary newspapers
- Air conditioning
- Spa and beach towels
- Wet bars (based on availability)