Crowne Point Accessibility Statement
Crowne Point is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all visitors and guests, including individuals with disabilities. To that end, Crowne Point is committed to ensuring the accessibility and usability of our websites for all individuals with disabilities. We have worked with a leading provider of accessibility technology and services to ensure and maintain accessibility on our websites so we can continually improve the user experience for everyone and make the content accessible to the widest audience possible.
We have adopted the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.0. Level AA developed by the World Wide Web Consortium as our website accessibility standard. We endeavor to update our websites regularly to make its content as accessible as possible and will continue to actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our websites, including through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us at the number and/or email address set forth below. To enable us to assist you, please make sure to provide us with your contact information and a brief description of the problem you encountered.
In addition to making our website accessible, at Crowne Point we are committed to making our hotel, amenities, and services accessible to all guests, regardless of abilities and disabilities.
Information About Our Accessible Guest Room
Room 201 is designated as mobility accessible and has features for guests with physical and mobility impairments, including, but not limited to:
- Mobility-accessible entrance door with at least 32 inches of clear door width
- Lever handles on all doors
- Grab bars surrounding toilet
- Grab bars in shower
- Audible fire alarm
- Accessible routes to all parts of the guest room
- Accessible bathroom sink
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand
- Shower seat available
- ADA compliant toilet
- Lowered towel rack
- Accessible closet pole
- Bathroom door at least 32” wide
- Televisions with closed captioning
Information about the accessible public spaces of our hotel
- Accessible entry and passage doors (Hotel lobby front door 36” width and room doors 32” width)
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from public entrance to front desk
- Accessible front desk
- Accessible route from front desk to main lobby restroom
- Accessible route from public entrance to accessible guestrooms
- Restaurant contains accessible seating and pathways to accessible seating
- Accessible route from public entrance to restaurant
- Closed captioning on televisions
- Service animals welcome for individuals with disabilities
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways & public areas
- Hotel staff will read menus and any other printed/visual information to guests who are blind/low vision
The staff at Crowne Point is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all our guests, including those with disabilities can have an enjoyable and safe stay. Please contact the hotel directly if you have any special accommodation needs or any questions about the accessible features and services offered at the hotel.
Updated: January, 2019